Hello BOA family,
Here are a few things we wanted to share with you this week from the Airtable and the BuiltOnAir Community!
📣 Discussions in the BuiltOnAir Airtable Community
- From the Airtable tricks channel this week: “If you’ve ever needed a way of automatically updating an excel workbook on mac with your latest base data – here is how:” @Gavin Adams
- Here’s a question one member asks, see how our amazing community answers: “…how would I trigger an instant Make automation from an Airtable button (or an update)?” @Marcus G
- Check out this scripting question from the Airtable help channel: “Hey everyone, I’m trying to run a script from script extension when I click a button, the button is field…” @Muhammad Wahaj
- One member shares a review of Noloco on TableForums:“I wanted to give a quick shout out to Noloco http://noloco.io.” @tobias (Tobias Heilmann-Schuricht)
- Also from TableForums this week: “If you’ve ever needed a way of automatically updating an excel workbook on mac with your latest base data – here is a demo:” @Gavin
🎙The Latest BuiltOnAir Podcast
In the season 15 finale, hosts Dan and Kamille are joined by Ben Bailey, Sr. Research Systems Manager at Frame.io, an Adobe Company.
**New season starting October 3rd
We want to hear from you!
What was your favorite segment about this episode?
What should we talk about on the next podcast?
Who should we get on the show?
Airtable App Marketplace Highlights (Extensions)
TabGraph– Visualize linked records as graphs, flowcharts, decision trees, or user flow diagrams.
BoloForms Data Importer– Import data from Salesforce, Quickbooks, and many other sources to Airtable™. No coding required.
Airtable Universe Highlights
Thrift Shop Manager– An updated more detailed version of Thrifted Pro to accommodate business needs
Equipment temperature check– “Do you have equipment that needs a constant eye on its temperature? A server room, aquarium, etc.? This Airtable is made so you can place a permanent tablet with the Airtable form and guards can quickly add it to the log. Then other people can remotely check on its temperature or get a notification.”
Airtable and E-commerce– Introduction to Airtable and E-commerce
FORM NANO– “This app makes it easy to create advanced forms for Airtable. With flexible options, capability to edit existing records, create custom layouts/use HTML or CSS, and do row-based authentication, this is a great option for that little bit extra with your forms.”
AIRTABLE BULK DOWNLOADER AND RENAMER– “Airtable Bulk Downloader and Renamer is a macro to help people pull a list of primary values and image links from a CSV export, download the images, and name each according to the data in the primary value field.”
— Love, the BuiltOnAir Team